Welding curtains as heat-resistant environmental protection
During welding and flex work, there is a risk that flying sparks, welding beads, flex splatter can develop into non-obvious smouldering fires in the direct, unprotected working environment. This possible fire hazard must be ruled out. It is also imperative to avoid flashing the eyes of uninvolved employees.
Our curtains are produced in every width and length, also in slat form with and without viewing strips. The hanging / lengthening is achieved by hooks, eyes, loops, rings and snaps.
- Protection against flying flex, sweat and metal splashes
- Prevention of smoldering fire
- Ideal as a room partition, cabin or curtain
- Optionally with viewing window
- Made to measure according to customer specifications
- Temperature resistant from 250 ° C to 1300 ° C