Following the changes in the construction market, Mercor is extending the offer of thesmoke exhaust vents family with further products which are characterised by an increased thermal insulation and at the same time have a modular structure. mcr S-THERM are innovative smoke vents and skylights that will comply with current and future thermal parameter requirements. The main design assumption of this product was above all to eliminate thermal bridges. By removing them, we have created a product witha very advantageous heat transfer coefficient, which is an extremely important parameter in the modern construction industry.
Declaration of constancy of performance acc. to EN 12101-2.
– height: 20 cm – 70 cm,
– type: straight, skew.
– multi-chamber polycarbonate,
– domes: acrylic or solid polycarbonate,
– sandwich panel,
– multivariable single and multi-layered filling.
– smoke exhaust: electric (24V- / 48V-), pneumatic,
– ventilation: electric (230V~), pneumatic,
– mechanic (gas springs).
– squared: 100 x 100 cm ÷ 180 x 180 cm,
– rectangular: 150 x 150 cm ÷ 190 x 260 cm.